Take a moment to breathe.
What is Salt Therapy? This therapy allows you to inhale salt particles under 5 microns in size. These easily reach the alveoli in the lungs. Effects of Halotherapy:
- Mucolytic (assists in the elimination of excess mucus)
- Immuno-modulatory effect on the respiratory mucosa
- Acute and Chronic Respiratory Diseases
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD)
- Respiratory Allergies
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Tonsillitis, Pharyngitis (Sore throat)
- Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Relapsing Pneumonia
- Smoking cough/ Chronic Cough
- Snoring & Sleeping Disorders
- Improved Immuno Response
- Unhealthy skin, Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, bad odor, pollutants, mold, and more.
Do I have to go to a salt cave? This therapy is conducted inside a salt cave built inside and easily accessible in our office. This room is constructed with real imported salt. The room is simply relaxing and atmospheric. You will lie comfortably in a chair relaxing or even taking a nap while you breathe in this very special salty air. How is the salt cave working? during the session you may hear a fan operating, this occurs as our specialized equipment measures the concentration of salt in the air and constantly levels it to keep it at therapeutic levels. What happens after the session? You will walk out feeling relaxed and you may even notice a slightly salty taste on your lips. We ask that you stay hydrated after the session. Does it hurt? Not at all!